Thursday, August 19, 2010

My Etsy shop will be closed.....for the time being.

Life hands us twists and turns and sometimes due to those we have to lighten our load.  So, I will closing my Etsy shop for the time being.  I want to thank all my followers for their support.  As much as I love to create items, I have to keep it manageable.  I like to think of myself as a "locavore".  So selling my items locally makes the most sense and is less taxing on my time and energy, therefore allowing me to put the energy into what matters the most, Family and our health and well being.  

I will still be selling my patterns on Ravelry.  I am hoping to add more patterns thru the fall and winter both for free and for sale.  I will be posting my free patterns here on the blog.

I will also still being posting on my other blog:  The Zen Veggie, here:  http://thezenveggie.blogspot.com/

I will still be selling the items I make Locally thru Radway in Cowichan Bay,  Prudence Organics in Duncan and The Community Farm Store. 

Thank you again for all of your support and I hope you will continue to follow along with me on my journey.

Chriss

1 comment: