Wednesday, August 4, 2010

What I have been doing......

I have had my Etsy shop on vacation mode for a few weeks now.  I have had a very busy Spring and Early Summer that a break was in order to regroup and recharge my batteries.  Even more importantly I wanted to spend some quality time with my family over that summer.

I have also been making some major changes in my personal life that really required most of my focus and energy.  I have started a new Blog, it's called the http://thezenveggie.blogspot.com/
It's a written testimony of my experience of trying a lacto ovo vegetarian diet for 30 days. I will be posting my experiences daily, sharing recipes, and giving my honest opinion about vegetarianism.
Please check it out and follow along if you are interested.

I have also been educating myself on "living greener",  there really are so many things we can do.  But the key to making lasting changes in life is to do it steps.
I found this incredible video called "HOME".  Its about climate change.  If watch nothing else this year on climate change, watch this video.  http://www.youtube.com/homeproject


Happy Summer Days,


Chriss

No comments:

Post a Comment